TLI ELITE Training
TLI Elite Training is an intense, comprehensive and focused training program for the truly dedicated Elite Driven lacrosse player. Each level of the program is 16 curriculum hours, and each session is limited to 20 players. We will meet once a week for an hour. There will also be mandatory take home workouts and assignments that are to be completed throughout the week. During our on-field time, we will work on all aspects of being an effective and complete lacrosse player and players will be able to continue that work on their own or in small groups.
This program is effective because of two main factors. First is our dedication/responsibility to make sure that we provide your son with the best training program available anywhere, which in turn gives you a positive return on your investment. The second is for the player and parents to commit to that same end. We will only take players that are truly dedicated and serious about this program. We will go over this more in the “Expectations” section below.For us to be able to do our part, we need to deliver the correct content, in the correct manner and in the correct environment. We also understand that we have to keep the players interest and energy up by making it fun and interesting. Each session will be delivered to the players via email 24 hours prior to the session. If everyone is prepared for and focused during the session, this is an incredibly effective program. Players will receive written evaluations at the midpoint of the program.
As I stated above, this is an intense program that is designed and intended for the truly dedicated Elite driven lacrosse player. We have 60 minutes each week together. Those 60 minutes are meticulously planned in advance.
- Players are expected to arrive (with all of their gear) in time to be able to start 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. The core warm up is a pre-designed activation and flexibility program that takes 5 minutes, and a stickwork warm up that takes another 5 minutes. It will be done as a complete group and led by that week’s captains. This starts exactly 10 minutes prior to the start of our session.
- Each player will receive an apparel package that is to be warn EVERY SESSION. This will include a pair of shorts, 2 workout shirts and a reversible pinnie. If the player does not have the correct gear on, he will not participate in that session. If I have extra apparel with me, it can be purchased for $25 per item.
- I truly believe in Respect and Team. This group should be considered a Team. We are all working together towards the same goal. Becoming the best player that we can. Respect for each other is paramount in this endeavor. Encouragement of each other and the group as a whole is expected.
- Any negativity towards a team member or disruption of the groups progress will be dealt with swiftly. I believe in communicating maturely with players that break these rules, and I also believe in second chances. However, beyond that it could lead to removal from that session, and in the case of multiple offenses, removal from the program without refund.
- There will be assignments given after every session (some in hand and others via email) that must be completed during the week. These will include, but are not limited to, plyometric workouts, running regimen, wall ball routines and short written quizzes. This is to make sure that throughout the time between sessions, players are working on both their physical and conceptual aspects of the game.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org