Recruiting Assistance Program
One of the most daunting tasks in a High School players playing career is the process of choosing which college is the best fit for them. The process can be very complicated if you enter into the endeavor without much knowledge and direction. TLI is well versed in the process on all levels (NCAA D1-D3, MCLA, JUCO and NAIA). Having knowledge of recruiting rules and guidelines, and what college coaches want to see and hear, TLI can walk a family through the process and offer two levels of assistance.
TLI firmly believes that it is the student athlete that should be choosing the school and not the other way around. We believe that this wonderful sport of lacrosse can offer student athletes better opportunities when it comes to post secondary education. Our goal is to utilize the players ability to increase the number of options that each player has when it comes time to make a decision.
TLI will build each client their own unique web portal that will be a place for keeping all of the players profiles, videos, transcripts and other metrics. It gives the player, parents, coaches and TLI staff members access to information to streamline the entire process.
We offer two different packages:
- Phone/In person discussion with Student Athlete
- Phone/In person discussion with parent(s)
- Review of all academic materials
- Review of film
- Building of TLI Player Profile
- TLI evaluation of information gathered
- Recommendation of Level of Play
- Recommendation of 6-8 Schools
Platinum Package (all of above plus):
- Building of Players Web Portal
- Maintenance of Players Web Portal
- Unlimited number of colleges
- Continued maintenance of Player Profile
- Continued evaluation of film
- Ongoing discussion with Student Athlete and Parents
- Communicate with College Coaches until a decision is made
- Bronze Package: $350
- Platinum Package: $750
If client decides to start with the Bronze package and then upgrade to the Platinum package, it would only be $500 and not $750. Payment plan available for Upgrade.
For more information Contact:
Todd Francis – President/CEO The Lacrosse Institute